Colourstart is a ready-to-use Patch Test that can show if you may be allergic to PPD, one of the most common ingredients present in hair colourants. Available to purchase at store.toniandguy.com or your local TONI&GUY salon and accepted everywhere.
The Test Patch must stay on your arm for 2 days and be done at least 4 days before your colour appointment. The process must be recorded online using the Colourstart Passport App and shared with TONI&GUY.
Colourstart Passport allows you to update your allergy test record ahead of future colour treatments by carefully completing a set of health-related questions.
You will not be required to repeat the use of the Colourstart Patch Test if your health status remains unchanged.
Download the colourstart app on iOS or Android
Before you carry out an At Home Colourstart 5 Day Allergy Alert Test, you will be asked the questions below to help decide if Colourstart is right for you and to help you make an informed decision on whether you should avoid hair colour.
• If you are under the age of 16
• If you suspect or know you are allergic to PPD or hair colourant
• If you have a black henna tattoo or have you had an allergy to a black henna tattoo in the past
• If you have redness, swelling or itchy skin
• If you are taking oral or topical steroids or other immunosuppressant medicines
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- No reviews yet – you can leave a review and rate this product after purchase.